Saturday, May 5, 2012

Establishing Professional Contacts and Expanding Resources

This week I found it very difficult to come in contact with a professional that I could communicate with in regards to their perspectives on early childhood in their county. I sent numerous emails and attempted several phones calls only to be looped back to the automated system or not receive a response. I hope to continue in these efforts with at least two more attempts. I have also spoke with a few coworkers with hopes that  they would have a  professional connection for me.

The website that  I will be viewing  for the next  8 weeks, is http://www.naccrra.org/. The NACCRRA provides a wealth of information  for not  only parents, but child care  providers as well. I am so excited to  have an opportunity to share with others the several components of the website.

6 comments:

  1. I think that everyone is having trhe same difficulties in making contact. But we are all hopful that we will here some replies by the start of the week.

    I will be looking forward to learning about the information from the NACCRRA in the coming weeks, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I shared with Laura, this seems to be everybody's situation. I am hoping to skype with my mother-n-law who lives in Germany and hopefully she can give me some insight. I am still waiting for repsonses, hopefully, we all can hear from someone soon. I am more than happy to share any information I gather. Best of luck. I agree that NACCRRA has a lot of information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is new and very interesting to contact early childhood professionals outside the United States. It seems that we are all waiting on responses. Good luck....I'm sure something is coming this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was quite frustated with the difficulty I have had trying to make contacts, but it feels better to hear that others are having the same difficulty. I hope we can all make contact because the knowledge we could gain is exciting to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. frustrations aside, I am eager to hear what you glean from your website. It sounds very interesting! I do hope we can all find someone to communicate with. I have sent many other e-mails since I typed my blog, but no word yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for visiting my blog and sharing...I hope your contacts through your coworkers helps you establish your professional contacts!!

    ReplyDelete